“A brilliant course. Your tutors were superb and really knew their stuff.” – Margaret
Our courses are taught by today’s top travel writers and editors. They offer a rare and valuable insight into how the industry works. Past tutors have included…
- Colin Thubron distinguished travel writer and novelist.
- William Dalrymple acclaimed travel author and historian.
- Chris Stewart bestselling travel author and memoirist (pictured above on our course in Granada).
- Anthony Sattin influential travel author and book critic.
- Jason Elliot award-winning travel author and novelist.
- Ben Ross travel editor of The Telegraph.
- Jane Knight travel editor of The Times.
- Simon Calder travel editor of The Independent.
- Isabel Choat travel editor of The Guardian.
- Lyn Hughes editor-in-chief of Wanderlust magazine.
- Pat Riddell editor of National Geographic Traveller magazine.
- Ed Grenby editor of Sunday Times Travel magazine.
- Glen Mutel features editor at National Geographic Traveller.
- Hilary Bradt founder of Bradt guidebooks.
- Barnaby Rogerson publisher of Eland Books.
- Adrian Phillips travel writer of the year and managing director of Bradt guidebooks.
- Alastair Mackenzie blogger and former chair of the British Guild of Travel Writers.
- William Gray prize-winning travel journalist.
- Nick Boulos travel writer of the year and freelancer.
- and many more…
At Travellers’ Tales you can learn from the best.