By booking onto a Travellers’ Tales course, holiday or event, you are agreeing to observe the following T&Cs.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Your privacy is important to us. We manage data in accordance with current UK legislation including GDPR. Our policy on privacy and cookies can be read here
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT
We offer an Early Booking Discount for many courses. The specific date will be stated on that course page. Some course may not be eligible, and this will also be stated
SPECIAL OFFERS FROM OTHER ORGANISATIONS
Special Offers and Reader Offers published via fliers, other organisations or publications may not used in addition to the Early Booking Discount, unless it specifically says so in that publication
Students wishing to cancel their booking may do so as follows:
- Up to one week after making their booking: a full refund is available, less a 5% transaction cost, but this is only in cases where this cancellation is notified to us by email more than four weeks ahead of the event itself. (After that date, this refund does not apply.)
- Up to four weeks ahead of the event: a 75% refund is available.
- Less than four weeks ahead of the event: bookings are non-refundable. (However, if we have excess students for any course and can replace the cancelling student with another who would not otherwise have been able to attend, then we will endeavour to do so and issue a 75% refund to the canceller. This will be undertaken entirely at our discretion.)
- Students who do not attend their course, whether in whole or part, for any reason whatsoever, are not eligible for a refund.
- To apply for a refund, please email us as early as you can.
ALTERATIONS TO COURSES
We reserve the right to change any details without notice, if necessary. In the event of a change, we will make every effort to replace published details with items of the same quality or better. In the event that any course is cancelled by us, all students will receive a full refund of their course fee, but not of payments they have made to third parties for travel or other costs: hence our stipulation that you should have full travel insurance. We reserve the right to cancel any course that has received less than 6 bookings.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If for any reason you wish to make a complaint please email us at once, and we will do our very best to resolve the matter satisfactorily.
Travellers’ Tales and its employees cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury, damage or inconvenience to the property or person of students during their time with us. Students are advised that their property and person are entirely their own responsibility during our courses. We are also not responsible for any liability arising from problems with your own transport arrangements to the course venue, such as flights you have booked yourself.
EXCLUSION OF STUDENTS
Mutual respect and personal discipline are integral to the success of any course, and any student who is found to be significantly disrupting the learning experience of other students will be excluded from the rest of that course, without refund of any kind. This will be done only in exceptional circumstances, and at the discretion of that course leader.
OVERSEAS TRIP INSURANCE
It is an absolute condition of booking on any Creative Holiday that you take out full travel insurance, including medical cover, course cancellation, any losses and public liability. This is to protect yourself, as well as ourselves. By booking, you are agreeing to do this, and we will assume you have done so.
Our email is email@example.com.