“A great introduction to a subject I knew nothing about.” – Anisa
A one-day weekend workshop offering an easy introduction to setting up, running and profiting from your own travel blog.
This overview of today’s most exciting form of travel publishing will give you a clear idea of what’s involved in creating, marketing and monetising your own blog. Whether you want to build a digital business, a showcase for your writing or an online travel journal, it will clear your path.
The day will explain a complex subject and help you to discover your direction, define your niche and start planning your own site – in practical, manageable steps.
Early booking discount
Book early for a 10% discount. Available up to 4 weeks ahead.
- Sarah Lee, multi-award-winning travel blogger and journalist at LiveShareTravel.com (tbc).
- Alastair Mackenzie, travel blogging influencer and social media commentator, former chair of the British Guild of Travel Writers.
- Jonathan Lorie author of The Travel Writer’s Way and director of Travllers’ Tales.
What’s in the course?
- Trends in the digital world.
- Finding your own niche.
- Setting up a blog.
- Creating effective content.
- Building and maintaining an audience.
- Integrating with social media.
- Ways to generate income.
- Your own road map towards launching a blog.
- (NB this workshop does not include technical or coding sessions.)
‘The expertise and preparation behind the course made it wonderful.’ – Katie
DATE tbc depending on the Covid lockdown.
LOCATION central London, UK.
PRICE early price £180, full price £200.
LEVEL beginners and returners.